jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

SIMPLE SENTENCES 

EXAMPLES:

* I play tennis every day.
*She sings a beutiful song.
*He is very intelligent.
*I wash the dishes every morning.
*They studied hard for their exam.
*The dog was barking.
*She is a teacher very intelligent.
*I can not play basketball.
*I forget my homework.
*I read books about history.

COMPOUND SENTENCES

EXAMPLES:

-I cook the dinner and my brother watches Tv.
-I did my homework but I forgot it in my house.
-I was very happy for my birthady so I went to shopping with my cousin.
-I can eat pizza or I can cook some eggs.
-I do not like Math nor I do not I understand Philosophy.
-I can not speak English very well and I want to get a job in a Call Center.
- She can not play the guitar neither she can not play the piano.
-They can not work in group for that either they can not play futball.
-I sweep all my house and then I mop the floor.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario