jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

COMPLEX SENTENCES

EXAMPLES:

*I am not going to work with you if you do not help me.
*She has to study hard for the next exam because  it is very important.
*My father is going to be angry  unless you wash tour clothes.
*I have to study hard before the final exam. 
*Although I lost my money, I do not feel bad.
*My father forget my birthady, however I do not feel so bad.
*M y father bought a computer in order that I do my homework.
*I am not going to go out  until stop to rain.
*My grandmother talks to me if as were a child.

COMPOUND-COMPLEX SENTECES


EXAMPLES:

-I try to study hard but I could not because my brother was listen to music.
-She prepared a delicious dinner and she baked a delicious cake so that  her father was happy.
-I was cooking eggs while my father was baking  bread when my brother called.
- I was very happy because I got a ten in my  English exam  until you called me.
-He is going to do his homework and he is going to clean his bedroon if you give to him some money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario